Customer Maintenance Training in Milwaukee
Along with our Haas operations and programming classes offered at our office in Brookfield, WI we offer customer maintenance training. The customer maintenance training course is a three-day course designed as a basic introduction to Haas maintenance & repair.
The cost of the course is $995 per person or $2995 per group (4) from the same company . Classes are scheduled in groups of 4 participants.
Classes will be offered quarterly or as interest dictates. Lunch is provided with registration.
For more information about upcoming training opportunities, contact the Service Department at HFO Milwaukee (262) 373-5050.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CUSTOMER MAINTENANCE TRAINING COURSE:
- Haas DIY site overview
- Diversity of Haas products
- Electrical System
- Identification & Location of major components
- Mechanical Components
- Tool Release Piston
- Spindle & Drawbar
- Umbrella & Side-Mount Tool Changer
- Lathe Turret, Actuator and HPU
- Lubrication Systems
- Correct terminology
- Tools and Equipment
- Detective work
- Environmental effects on machine tools
- Machine issues vs. Applications
- Hands-On Procedures
- Machine Level & Spindle Sweep
- Axis Grid Offsets
- Checking drawbar clamp force
- Drawbar push-out & tool release switches
- Tool change height adjustment
- Preventative Maintenance